- Highlights of Abdoulaye Mar Dieye's March 2016 Trip to Mali Mar 23, 2016
- UN launches development plan to boost recovery in Africa’s Great Lakes region Mar 22, 2016
Maendeleo Policy Forum: Paris Climate Change Agreement and Africa – What next?
Feb 29, 2016
Following the historic global climate pact agreed in Paris last December, the Regional Service Centre for Africa hosted a Maendeleo Policy Forum on 29 February 2016 titled: Paris Climate Change Agreement and Africa – What next?
- Cameroon: Renewed market boosts local economy and benefits Nigerian refugees Feb 26, 2016
Benin voters prepare for presidential polls
Feb 22, 2016
Almost 5 million Beninese are expected at the polls on 6 March 2016 for the first round of the presidential elections. 32 candidates, including two women, are running to succeed current President Boni Yayi.
Nigeriens vote for new president and parliament in key vote
Feb 22, 2016
Nigeriens headed to the ballot box on Sunday 21 February to choose a new president and members of parliament, in elections seen by many as a critical, being the second such polls since a coup d’Etat in February 2010.
"The foundations for achieving sustainable development and peacebuilding goals in Mali are in place" says Helen Clark
Feb 10, 2016
The Administrator held discussions with technical and financial partners on development support in a post-crisis context.
- Electoral materials arrive in the Central African Republic ahead of presidential and parliamentary polls Feb 9, 2016
Search for a New Beginning: Perceptions of Truth, Justice, Reconciliation and Healing in South Sudan
Jan 28, 2016
A groundbreaking survey in South Sudan seeking views on how to deal with the country’s violent past has found significant support for perpetrators of violence to face trial, and for those missing or killed to be honoured publicly.
- Highlights of Abdoulaye Mar Dieye's January 2016 Trip to Japan Jan 25, 2016