- World’s most marginalized still left behind by global development priorities: UNDP report Mar 21, 2017
- Many left behind by human development progress in sub-Saharan Africa, UNDP Report finds Mar 21, 2017
- Renewed commitment and a sub-regional approach needed for peace and stability in Central Africa, says UNDP Mar 14, 2017
- AEC 2016 closes with call for agriculture to be at centre of Africa's development Dec 7, 2016
Sand and gravel lay the foundation of domestic economies in Africa, the Caribbean and the Pacific
Dec 5, 2016
A once neglected minerals sector may hold the key to tens of millions of jobs across Africa, the Caribbean and the Pacific. Major infrastructure ventures and rapid urbanisation are ramping up the demand for construction materials exponentially. In Africa, approximately US$360 billion in infrastructure investments are needed by 2040 to make the continent competitive and productive.
- 2016 African Economic Conference opens in Abuja: Agricultural transformation on the agenda Dec 5, 2016
Development actors must work together to maximise aid impact, says UNDP Administrator Helen Clark
Nov 30, 2016
Governments, bilateral and multilateral organisations, civil society and the private sector must continue to work together to maximise the impact of development aid, said the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Administrator and Chair of the UN Development Group Helen Clark.
UNDP Administrator Helen Clark at HLM2 in Nairobi
Nov 28, 2016
UNDP Administrator and Chair of the UN Development Group Helen Clark will visit Nairobi, Kenya to participate in the Second High-Level Meeting (HLM2) of the Global Partnership for Effective Development Co-operation to take place 28 November–1 December 2016.
- UNDP Administrator Helen Clark to visit Equatorial Guinea Oct 31, 2016
- Sustainable development in cities is critical to achieving most of the 2030 Agenda Oct 17, 2016