- UNDP and GSMA partner on mobile technology for global development goals Apr 27, 2017
- World Malaria Day 2017: millions of bednets reach remote and high-risk areas of Chad as rainy season looms Apr 25, 2017
UNDP Goodwill Ambassador Crown Prince Haakon of Norway lauds Liberia’s Ebola survivors and Response Workers
Apr 4, 2017
The Crown Prince is an advocate for UNDP’s efforts to assist Member States achieve Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 1- to end poverty in all its forms everywhere. His visit to Liberia is an opportunity to see first-hand the country’s progress in Ebola recovery, in consolidating peace, and plans for taking forward the SDGs.
- ICEA 2017 ends with call to build on dynamic of emergence and institutionalize its platform for exchanging knowledge Apr 3, 2017
- Helen Clark calls on African countries to mobilize for the effective implementation of their plans for emergence Mar 29, 2017
- World’s most marginalized still left behind by global development priorities: UNDP report Mar 21, 2017
- Many left behind by human development progress in sub-Saharan Africa, UNDP Report finds Mar 21, 2017
- Renewed commitment and a sub-regional approach needed for peace and stability in Central Africa, says UNDP Mar 14, 2017
- AEC 2016 closes with call for agriculture to be at centre of Africa's development Dec 7, 2016
Sand and gravel lay the foundation of domestic economies in Africa, the Caribbean and the Pacific
Dec 5, 2016
A once neglected minerals sector may hold the key to tens of millions of jobs across Africa, the Caribbean and the Pacific. Major infrastructure ventures and rapid urbanisation are ramping up the demand for construction materials exponentially. In Africa, approximately US$360 billion in infrastructure investments are needed by 2040 to make the continent competitive and productive.